Day Undefined Notes:
This product, described as a manual door closer, can be positioned on a door for a more accessible way to close doors, especially for wheelchair users. The handle swivels and is attached with two-sided tape (or screws for a more permanent fixture).
Where to find this product:
We encourage you to search and shop for the model that is right for you! Here are two places where you can find this product:
Amazon: Manual door closer by T-Pull (reviewed product)
T-Pull Website: Manual door closer by T-Pull (reviewed product)
Hack: While our team loves the T-Pull, they have also found that putting a clothing hanger or a long piece of string across the door can also be useful. Jessica tells you more about her own door pull hack (using yarn), here.
Product Review by Liam (meet our team)
- Easy to use when secured onto the door tightly
- Can be placed on any part of the door to account for height, leverage, arm length, etc.
- Great alternative to closing doors by their hinges and trying to pull your hand out before it is crushed
- It was difficult for me to peel off the stickers to attach to the door
- My four-year-old daughter pulled it off within 4 hours of sticking it on. I will drill it into the door (screws included), but it should be noted that the sticker may not suffice for some. It may also have adhered better if I had done a better job cleaning the surface of the door first.