To be a store for home goods and adaptive products that breaks down silos and stigma around disabilities, seeks to improve the product market, and promotes a culture of style, choice, and pride.
We are striving to...
- Meet the aesthetic standards of today but have a vision for 2030 and beyond.
- Feature great products -- whether tried and true or brand new -- that are curated and reviewed by the people who use them.
- Constantly grow, adapt, and improve our selection of products based on our customers' recommendations and feedback.
- Build a platform that encourages new conversations and shares insights.
- Seize an opportunity to transform the market and bring product conversation back into the domain of the users.
- Engage in regular reflection about our own practices and goals, as well as how we can improve.
Everybody’s day is different; nobody’s day can be defined in one way. We think it’s time to embrace this, and we hope you’ll join us.
Liam & Kate, Co-founders