Note from Day Undefined:
There are lots of bottles out there. At Day Undefined, we only share products that someone from our team has actually used. Check out our whole collection of products dedicated to drinking.
Where you can find this product:
Product Review by Ellie: (meet our team)
Description: This is a 20oz, vacuum sealed water bottle with a sip lid made by BUILT. Handwashing is recommended. This travel mug can go anywhere and keeps drinks hot or cold for a long period of time.
I got mine from a store called Fresh Thyme, but they have lots on Amazon. I’ve had it for about two months and I use it every other day when I go to work.
- Has a sip lid so it limits the amount of water coming out
- Has a small body and makes it is easy to grip for people with small hands
- Has a fill line in cup so you know when to stop filling with water
- Easy to open and close, just flip the nob backwards to open and push down on the lid to close
- When the water is low in the cup, you can’t see how much is in it so it makes it hard to drink without spilling on yourself. I just keep filling it up
(Ellie shows you the bottle by removing and replacing the lid and opening and closing the drinking spout.)