Day Undefined Notes:
The Redragon K552 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard is full-size, clicks with each keystroke, and is backlit -- all reasons that our reviewers like it.
Where to find this product:
We encourage you to search and shop for the model that is right for you! Here is one place we found it:
Product Review by Liam: (meet our team)
- The sound they keys make when pushed allows me to feel confident I pushed a key.
- The fact that it is a little harder to press the keys cuts down on pressing keys by accident.
- It is backlit, so key are easier to see.
- It is full size.
- Keys have more space between them.
- It is very inexpensive!
- It is wired, so it does add one more wire to your computer space. It is good however that it does not require batteries or need to be recharged.
- The wire is long, so it is hard to tuck away neatly. The keyboard does come with a velcro strip on the wire to fold extra wire into.
- Since the keys are a bit tougher to press, fingers work a little harder which may slow the process down a little bit.
- It is made for PCs, so if you use a Mac some (unessential) keys will be inaccurate.
Additional verified review of this product, submitted by Eleanor:
I finally used the mechanical keyboard. I am quite happy with it. Except for a separate numeric keypad, the keys function as they should. Even the "Windows" key works.