Where you can find this product:
Product Review by Lisa: (meet our team)
- Light-up screen
- Large numbers make it easier to read
- Numbers face upward no matter which side you push the probe into the meat from. It adjusts so that it will always be readable.
- It is durable and easy to clean. I'm still using it (almost 3 months) and it is working well.
- It's got a magnet on the back so it is easy to attach to the oven or to the fridge.
- Cannot leave in meat while cooking, have to occasionally check
- Button to switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius can be hard to press
As you can tell by my list of pros and cons, the pros very much outweigh the cons.
Lisa points out various features of the Ulticore Meat Thermometer and discusses its pros and cons.