Day Undefined Notes:
This rack can provide additional storage in a cabinet or on countertop. It creates two additional shelves and comes in several colors.
Where to find this product:
We encourage you to shop wherever is best for you!
Home Depot - Corner Kitchen Shelf Rack by Smart Design
Amazon - Corner Kitchen Shelf Rack by Smart Design
Product Review by Lisa: (meet our team)
"This is pretty much one of my most favorite things in the house that helps me a lot.... It prevents me from having to reach up to the second shelf for any of the dishes that we use on a daily basis." (from Lisa's video review)
- It's very easy to use. Just slide the dishes onto the cupboard or the two shelves above.
- I can't remember how much we paid, but it wasn't a whole lot, and we probably got it at Kitchen Stuff Plus. Maybe Amazon.
- Another plus for this item is that it could be moved down onto the counter so that it would be easier to reach.
- Depending on how many dishes or plates you have on the top rack, if you have this rack in the cupboard, then the top plate might be a little difficult to access. I don't find it difficult, myself personally.
- Maybe over time the shelves would start to bend a little bit depending on the weight of your dishes. But we've had ours for a few years without problems. It helps to push the dishes right back into the corner of the unit.