Where you can find this product:
Product Review by Karen: (meet our team)
This simple device, used under a kitchen countertop appliance, allows you to easily move the appliance to the back of your counter - freeing up counter space - or to the front of the counter - for easy access. I have 3: under a large coffee maker, under a heavy Air Fryer, and under a toaster; all of which I use most every day.
The best feature is the ease with which you can move any appliance back and forth. There is virtually no resistance and countertop appliances move with just a finger. In the video, I note at the end that I once owned a 4.5 quart KitchenAid stand mixer, which was quite heavy. I wish this device had been available years ago. The mixer was big and bulky and a chore to move. Another benefit is that for safety reasons, I can move my coffee maker to the back of the countertop, once I have added water and coffee, before putting my coffee mug in place to fill.
- Makes large appliances more accessible by moving them to front of counter as needed
- Easily move unused appliances to rear of counter, out of the way, freeing up counter space
- Requires only a very light touch to move in either direction
- Appliance may be easily pulled off of platform if appliance is pulled or pushed, rather than only the caddy
- May be best to compare platform style against different caddy styles, which is simply a set of ball bearings that fit under appliance so that it easily rolls
Karen demonstrates using the appliance caddy to move a coffee maker forward or backwards as needed.