Day Undefined Notes:
If you are frustrated with your current method of making coffee, you might also want check out this blog post by our co-founder, Liam. It describes his search to figure out a safer way to make coffee without sacrificing quality.
Where to find this product:
Product Review by Liam: (meet our team)
This is a coffee maker that brews coffee with disposable pods and a boiling water dispenser. The device plugs in and has a large tank that can be filtered. You can input the exact temperature of the water and size of your mug.
- Makes coffee/ tea quickly without needing to pour hot water.
- Can be used to make oatmeal or other food dishes requiring hot water.
- Bottom drawer can be removed to accommodate larger mugs or bowls.
- Buttons can be hard to press, and can be hard to see from a seated position.
- Water tank can be hard to carry/refill. Another water vessel may be needed to transport and pour into the Keurig.
- Device and pods can be expensive.
- Power cord is short.
Video review coming soon.