Where to find this product:
Product Review by Ellie: (meet our team)
I got this product a couple weeks ago and use it a couple times throughout the week when I need to wash fruit or vegetables. It is convenient because it has a drain for washing and it folds down into a cutting board. This product takes up less space in the kitchen also, which is very nice if you have a smaller kitchen like I do. I had no assistance setting it up. I love this because it's two-in-one so you don’t have to get more heavy things from the kitchen.
- Two-in-one cutting board and washer
- Easy to store
- Comes with own knife on the back of the board.
- Easy to pull up and take down (just have to do one side at a time)
- Drain in the corner for washing veggie/fruits
- When making it back into a cutting the sides get stuck so it’s a little trickier but still somewhat easy to do.
Video description: Ellie turns the cutting board into a basket by pulling up the sides of it. She shows you the drain plug and then folds the basket back down into a cutting board. She demonstrates cutting a tomato with the knife that was included.