This is a favorite of our co-founder Liam. There is no need to boil water, and it makes enough that you can enjoy cold brew coffee for several days, just leave it in the fridge. It has a large capacity (64 oz.) and is easy to clean. Read more about this product in Liam's blog post on coffee making.
(If you buy this product by clicking on the link, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn more about why we chose to be an Amazon Associate.)
After I got a bad burn from using a french press, I looked into making cold brew. This system is very easy to use, makes a bunch of coffee, and does not involve boiling water. Cold brew is very tasty also.
- Coffee tastes great, even with cheaper grounds
- Can make coffee concentrate! Along with its large capacity, can last for awhile
- Only need room-temperature water
- No power needed- can be made anywhere that is most convenient for you
- Can get pretty heavy when filled
- Removing the filter can be precarious
- The small rubber circle that sits at the top of the filter gets lost easily
- Scooping grounds in the filter cup can get messy