Where you can find this product:
Product Review by Liam: (meet our team)
A system that enables the user to carry their cellphone on them as a bracelet, necklace, or lanyard. Although it is a little complicated to set up, it works with most phones/cases, but you do need a case to securely use this product.
- It is held in place between the phone and case - no sticker or adhesive required in assembly.
- Phone is held in place and does not need to be kept in a pocket or held awkwardly on your lap.
- Material seems sturdy and strap is adjustable.
- Four pads are included for multiple devices if one breaks.
- Assistance may be required with assembly.
- Strap must be adjusted so the user does not sit on or otherwise interfere with it.
- The phone is held upside-down and since the charging port is open, weather or any falling debris could easily get in.
- The lanyard strap feels cheaper and may need to be replaced with regular use.
- The user needs to be careful the strap does not get in the way of other activities.
- Some users say their case does not fit as snuggly with it in.
(If you aren't interested in the set-up, skip to 04:12 to see the lanyard in action.)