The Redragon K552 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard is full-size, clicks with each keystroke, and is backlit.
Product Review by Liam (meet Liam, here)
- The sound they keys make when pushed allows me to feel confident I pushed a key.
- The fact that it is a little harder to press the keys cuts down on pressing keys by accident.
- It is backlit, so key are easier to see.
- It is full size.
- Keys have more space between them.
- It is very inexpensive!
- It is wired, so it does add one more wire to your computer space. It is good however that it does not require batteries or need to be recharged.
- The wire is long, so it is hard to tuck away neatly. The keyboard does come with a velcro strip on the wire to fold extra wire into.
- Since the keys are a bit tougher to press, fingers work a little harder which may slow the process down a little bit.
- It is made for PCs, so if you use a Mac some (unessential) keys will be inaccurate.
May be particularly relevant for: decreased fine motor skills, decreased coordination
(If you buy this product by clicking on the link, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn more about why we chose to be an Amazon Associate.)