This keyboard is recommended by our co-founder Liam. The Redragon K552 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard clicks with each keystroke. Pushing the keys might require a little more strength than traditional keyboards, but it can help with precision in typing. The back lighting can also make the keys easier to differentiate.
(If you buy this product by clicking on the link, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn more about why we chose to be an Amazon Associate.)
- The sound they keys make when pushed allows me to feel confident I pushed a key. The fact that it is a little harder to press the keys cuts down on pressing keys by accident.
- It is backlit, so key are easier to see.
- it is full size. Keys have more space between them.
- It is very inexpensive!
- It is wired, so it does add one more wire to your computer space. It is good however that it does not require batteries or need to be recharged.
- The wire is long, so it is hard to tuck away neatly. The keyboard does come with a velcro strip on the wire to fold extra wire into.
- Since the keys are a bit tougher to press, fingers work a little harder which may slow the process down a little bit.
- It is made for PCs, so if you use a Mac some (unessential) keys will be inaccurate.