Day Undefined Notes:
Lisa reviewed the INIU Android cable (6.6 ft long). Please note that you can buy different combinations of cords, some of which include cords of different lengths and with different connecting ends (for example, USB-C, USB-mini). You might need to buy a wall adaptor separately, if you do not already have one!
When buying online, it can often be more expensive (or not possible) to purchase just "one" of something, which is why we often list multi-packs. Please feel free to search for the option that is right for you!
Where to find this product:
We encourage you to search and shop for the model that is right for you! Here are some that we found:
Extra long charging cables (iPhones) (10 ft) (not reviewed)
Product Review by Lisa: (meet our team)
- The fact that it's about 6 ft. long is really helpful. You don't have to sit right beside the plug or adaptor.
- The picture of the cable all packaged up gives you a good idea of how you can do it up and make it small.
- That rubber tie to do it up can move all along the cord so you can tie it up wherever you want.
- It's nylon on the outside, so I'm assuming it's going to last a long time. We've had some of ours for a year or two or more and they're still going strong.
- They're pretty much all pros.
The light at the end of this particular cord also turns green when it is properly connected to the power source. Watch the video review below for more!