The Contigo Luxe Autoseal Mug (16 oz.) has a button that needs to be pushed to open the valve for drinking. It is designed to be leak- and spill-proof, and also features a "lock" button to secure the bottle in cases where the button might be accidentally pushed. It is dishwasher safe (although not recommended for certain colors).
Product Review by Lisa (meet our team, here)
- Around $30 for two-pack at Costco (you can't buy them individually there)
- I like that it has a small opening, which makes for fewer spills & choking episodes but there are still spilling episodes.
- Holds 16 oz of liquid and about 9 inches tall.
The Contigo won't spill as long as long as the lid is on properly and the valve button is NOT being pushed. And the lock button is an extra measure of security.
- You can lock this Contigo so that you can throw it in a bag, and it won't spill.
- You can use this for both hot and cold drinks.
- Depending on your hand or more specifically, finger strength, it might be difficult to 1) open the valve in order to drink or 2) close the lock.
- I just spilled down the front of my top.
Note: Our reviewer, Lisa, bought her Contigo Luxe Autoseal Mugs at Costco in a two pack for about $30. We encourage you to look around and find the option that is best for you!
(If you buy this product by clicking on the link, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn more about why we chose to be an Amazon Associate.)