Tech-It-Out: 4. Light it Up!
What kind of lighting could make your daily routine easier? Perhaps a light that turns on when it detects motion? Or maybe one that you can turn on with your phone or voice? What about a flashlight for your wheelchair, able to guide you through a darkened home? Or spoke lights that make you easier to see in the evening? Do you have an emergency light for power outages?
There are plenty of reasons to shop for lights – let the Day Undefined team share some of the ones that they have discovered.
Motion sensor lights:
- Motion Sensor Light Strip by Good Earth - Place these wherever you want a light to turn on automatically when it senses movement
- Smart Light Starter Kit by Philips Hue - Just keep adding bulbs to this smart light set-up
- Smart Wifi Plugs by Kasa - Turn an ordinary light into a smart light
- Camping Lantern by Eveready - Just pull it up to turn it on (and many other useful features)
- “Spokelit” Wheel Lights by Nite Ize - Light up your wheels in your choice of color
- Mobility Device Light and Horn by LeTour - A flashlight for your wheelchair
- Safety Lights for a Power Wheelchair - Read about what Jessica tried...and then what she found works for her!
Thanks for reading Tech-It-Out, a series brought to you by Day Undefined and the National Ataxia Foundation.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to watch all of our video reviews and demos.