Why are we an Amazon Associate?
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
We did not make the decision to become an Amazon Associate lightly. We want to earn your trust, and not everyone trusts Amazon and many see it as a negative economic force. But here is some insight into why it makes sense for us right now:
- As an Amazon Associate, we will know whether you bought a product through our website. This is critical information for us. It tells us whether you find value in the content that we are sharing, which is the primary reason for us to exist. Knowing what works for you lets us know how to serve you better.
- Day Undefined can earn a small commission if you buy a product using the link on our website, at no additional cost to you.
- We are in no way restricted to only featuring products from Amazon! We are committed to affordability, ease of access, and good customer policies (returns, customer satisfaction, etc.). Many of these criteria happen to be well met on Amazon. If you find a product somewhere else that you think better meets these criteria, please let us know!
- We promise that the products featured on our website have always been recommended by someone from the disability community, regardless of where you can buy them.
- If you don't want to buy from Amazon, that's okay! Feel free to search for the product somewhere else. We are just happy to share it with you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know using this contact form or emailing us directly at email@example.com.