Description: Rack for additional storage in cabinet or on countertop. Dimensions: 8"D x 9"W x 9"H. Creates two additional shelves. Comes in several colors.
Product Review by Lisa (meet our team, here)
"This is pretty much one of my most favorite things in the house that helps me a lot.... It prevents me from having to reach up to the second shelf for any of the dishes that we use on a daily basis." (from Lisa's video review)
- It's very easy to use. Just slide the dishes onto the cupboard or the two shelves above.
- I can't remember how much we paid, but it wasn't a whole lot, and we probably got it at Kitchen Stuff Plus. Maybe Amazon.
- Another plus for this item is that it could be moved down onto the counter so that it would be easier to reach.
- Depending on how many dishes or plates you have on the top rack, if you have this rack in the cupboard, then the top plate might be a little difficult to access. I don't find it difficult, myself personally.
- Maybe over time the shelves would start to bend a little bit depending on the weight of your dishes. But we've had ours for a few years without problems. It helps to push the dishes right back into the corner of the unit.
(If you buy this product by clicking on the link, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn more about why we chose to be an Amazon Associate.)