Product Review by Lisa: (meet our team, here)
- The fact that it's about 6 ft. long is really helpful. You don't have to sit right beside the plug or adaptor.
- The picture of the cable all packaged up gives you a good idea of how you can do it up and make it small.
- That rubber tie to do it up can move all along the cord so you can tie it up wherever you want.
- It's nylon on the outside, so I'm assuming it's going to last a long time. We've had some of ours for a year or two or more and they're still going strong.
- They're pretty much all pros.
Lisa is reviewing the INIU Android cable (6.6 ft long), available on Amazon. Please note that you can buy different combinations of cords, some of which include cords of different lengths and with different connecting ends (for example, USB-C, USB-mini). The wall adaptor is not included with these cords and would need to be purchased separately.
When buying online, it can be more expensive (or not possible) to purchase just "one" of something. In this case, we are listing two multi-cable "pack" options that are similar to the cable in Lisa's review; however, please feel free to search for the option that is right for you!
3-pack of INIU cables on Amazon (lengths of 1.6 ft, 3.3 ft, 10 ft)
2-pack of INIU cables (6.6 ft) on Amazon
(If you buy this product by clicking on the link, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn more about why we chose to be an Amazon Associate.)