These double walled acrylic tumblers (16 oz.) don't create the condensation that can make cups slippery and are the right size for standard cup holders. They are also thinner than many tumblers, which can make them easier to hold with one hand. You push on or pull off the lid rather than screw it on. The tumblers are BPA-free and top-rack dishwasher safe. This variety comes in clear, but they are also available with colored lids and straws.
Product recommended by Jen:
These have long been one of Jen's favorite styles of cups.
- She likes this one because it is thin enough to hold, doesn't get slippery, and isn't so heavy when it's full.
- They are pretty durable, and while they might leak a little if knocked over (around the straw opening), they won't spill completely.
- They keep drinks cold very well!
- The straw has a stopper at the bottom which keeps the straw from falling out (good!), but it can still pull quite far out of the cup if you have trouble releasing it with your mouth (not so good).
- Ideally, the straw would be slightly curved at the top rather than completely straight.
Might be particularly relevant for: one hand use, decreased fine motor control, decreased coordination, decreased balance
Video Review by Liam (meet Liam, here):
(If you buy this product by clicking on the link, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn more about why we chose to be an Amazon Associate.)